MyGolf is Australia’s national junior introductory program to help develop and promote participation in golf. Metropolitan is pleased to be a part of this program and to open expressions of interest for the 2021 Term 2 program.
Clinics will begin on Wednesday 21st April, weekend clinics will commence on the 24th of April.
- Wednesday 4:15pm – 5:15pm – CLICK HERE TO BOOK THROUGH THE MYGOLF PORTAL
- Saturday 2:00pm – 3:00pm – CLICK HERE TO BOOK THROUGH THE MYGOLF PORTAL
- Saturday 3:00pm – 4:00pm – CLICK HERE TO BOOK THROUGH THE MYGOLF PORTAL
- Sunday (Girls only) 9:30am-10:30am – CLICK HERE TO BOOK THROUGH THE MYGOLF PORTAL
- Sunday 10:30am – 11:30am – CLICK HERE TO BOOK THROUGH THE MYGOLF PORTAL
JUNIOR GOLF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM – APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
The Metropolitan Golf Club is offering a number of Junior Golf Scholarships to assist junior golf development in Victoria. In the past 13 years, 172 scholarships have been awarded and many of the recipients have gone on to become members of Metropolitan. This includes Touring Professionals Su Oh and Todd Sinnott.
Junior Golf Scholarships at Metropolitan provide complimentary use of the course and facilities of the Club for 12 months and an organised golf skills program provided by the Club’s PGA qualified staff, including Stuart Leong (Australian PGA Teacher of the Year 2015).
Scholarship applications are now open for the period July 2021 to June 2022. Selection criteria to determine the awarding of scholarships will be based on consideration of applications received, as well as assessment of current ability, future potential, character and personal conduct.
Completed applications together with a minimum of one reference must be received by the Club on or before Wednesday 26th May, 2021.
All applications are to be made using the online application form, which can accessed by clicking here.